What we did in Guitar class… abbreviated
- String Quiz – naming all six strings fo the guitar.
- Theory: lines and spaces of the treble clef.
- Compare sheet to notes we know from the book – e, f, and g
- Circle and label notes we know.
- Handout: chordchart
- Copy All chords learned yesterday into chord chart.
- New chords – easy G, D7 and G
- Play through he’s got the whole world in his hand
- review page 9 – notes e, f and g – play on guitar, play #13, 14, 16
- play through 17 with recording – spanish theme
- Listening example: Hank Williams Jambalaya (on the Bayou)
- What do you hear
- Do you like it and why or why not.
- play through #20 (on your own)
This class seems very anxious with a huge difference in abilities.
Tomorrow I will separate into two more distinct groups and focus on their needs.